Cyces Innovation Labs LLP (Chennai) is hiring React Native Frontend DEVELOPER.
Enthusiastic about developing highly scalable, foolproof, end-to-end quality software? Then, you are the one we are looking for. You are very agile in planning your day, so you code day in day out without breaking a sweat. You are very passionate about data structures and algorithms. You are flexible in working with multidisciplinary teams and you push your teammates to their limits & ensure that the work is done.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Implement product features with clean and robust code.
* Closely working with designers and backend developers to make sure the best user experience possible.
* Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to build truly world-class software.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
* Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
* Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or the Android market
* Knowledge of programming in React Native.
* Knowledge of Android Native is a plus.
* Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
* Familiarity with OOP design principles
* Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
* Ability to perform in a team environment
* Understanding of REST principles
* Knowledge of GIT version control
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Is Good based on skills, will get an increase based on your performance.
Where to apply?
Share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or via https://cyces.freshteam.com/jobs
Note : Cyces is a software development startup, solving problems related to API driven data management and building portals.
formX is the flagship product of Cyces, that automates form backend data collection. With customers across the globe, formX is equipped to take vertical dive into integrations domain now. Recently formX won in the TN Government Grant Challenge 2020. Looking forward to have enthusiastic engineers building formX.
Experience: You need to know how things work with the right attitude to un-learn and re-learn. Preferred 1 year of experience, but open to freshers as well.